Returns and Refunds Policy
Torga Optical Chermside P/L
Repair, Refund and Return Policy
Updated 1 December 2020
- Torga offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee whereby a Professional Optometrist will evaluate whether there are any defects with your product and rectify it to Torga standards.
- In the event that we are unable to remedy a defect, Torga will offer to repair or replace the products. Please contact Torga at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “RETURN REQUEST” to start the return process and for further information on how to return products.
- A repair or replacement will be made following receipt by Torga of the returned products. We advise you to return the product to the store where the purchase was made. Such repair or replacement will be provided within 10 days from the date the returned products are received.
- Torga shall not be liable for the remake of any new lenses in circumstances where the prescription provided by an external optometrist is incorrect. Torga will however grant a 40% discount to remake your product.
- No refunds on specifically manufactured items. Since your Torga product is manufactured to your specific prescription, we cannot offer any exchange or refund on prescription, specifically made items.
- Please note that all returns are to be returned with all component parts as soon as possible and in any event within 2 weeks of you receiving a returns reference for the products. You must take all reasonable care of the products that you will return to us while they are in your possession. Products should be returned to us in or with their original packaging, and in the case of contact lenses, such packaging must be unopened and unmarked.
- Nothing contained within these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law.